Why April 1st is known as Fool's
day..?
.
.
.
.
April 1 is called as FOOL'S
day aftr Steve April.Steve April was
born on 1st april 1579. He did
105
business in his lyf tym.He lost all
his father's
assets.
Every1 started
calling him as father of d
fools. At d age of 19 he
married a 61 aged
woman. She divorced him
aftr a year coz of his
foolishness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He used 2 hear all kind of fake
stories like u. Its a great
idea to fool U on fools
dy.So admit that you are also one
of the fools who believed this
story..
Hahahahahaha

History of April 1st:
19 replies
181 views
Happy April Mob Day
Really?
Seri0usly i realised in the middle of d st0ry that it's fake 
I have already read it from facebook. You just copied and posted it here
harris008.vc: I have already read it from facebook. You just copied and posted it here
no friend......!!!!
I m also on fb..... That'as my status Nice share!!!
Aryanzzz_Dawson:
no friend......!!!!
I m also on fb..... That'as my status
ok friend...Aryanzzz_Dawson:
no friend......!!!!
I m also on fb..... That'as my status
Bloody fools 
I read only posts not story 
GhoSTRiDeR: Seri0usly i realised in the middle of d st0ry that it's fake 
Realised in the middle mean you are half fool Aryanzzz_Dawson: He used 2 hear all kind of fake
stories like u. Its a great
idea to fool U on fools
dy.So admit that you are also one
of the fools who believed this
story..
Hahahahahaha

u r the most fool cos u share a fool story.Gosh what a joke
_SonIcGirL_: right
..
u r a big fool..... 1time on fb + 1 time on 2wap Nice Foolishness!! 

nice.
Hahahaha
gud joke....
harris008.vc: I have already read it from facebook. You just copied and posted it here
who cares