I'm a man
As you are..
I'm born..
As you are..
I follow what I feel better
As you follow..
I have freedom
to choose my way
As you have..
I don't want to impose
anything on you..
Why you want to impose?
Leave me alone..
Be where you are..
And leave me where I'm..
"Leave Me Alone"
21 replies
250 views
Do ur job and plz let me do ma job.
think before you speak or do something. Sometimes we thought what we burst out s just n0thing..bt have u ever think what would be the consequences or the outcomes? N0t everybody thinks the way you think..
No comment..
Leave Me Alone . Good topic bro
You are here to...
I am here to upgrade the site and make friends.
You hate...
I love everyone.
You chose...
I chose life and friends.
You are...
I am happy and right now am 2wapping.
Nice topic Saahir.
nice topic
Each one is interrelated, we cant actually live in our own without others in our side who c0ntributed in our pers0nal devel0pment. If every0ne will leave each other al0ne, it will make the world a l0neliest place to live.
Excellnt words gud post well tnpic
No man stands alone
Nice, bro .
Live ur live the way you want and let me live my. Good quotes!
amazing words 
Good wrk saahir. We lv u the way u ar.
saahir: I'm a man
As you are..
I'm born..
As you are..
I follow what I feel better
As you follow..
I have freedom
to choose my way
As you have..
I don't want to impose
anything on you..
Why you want to impose?
Leave me alone..
Be where you are..
And leave me where I'm..
No trouble......
Nice topic. Although I don't really get your point. Nice topic
Let me enjoy my life. Now icn see y u r the best
Leave me alone.,..good one.,
Emo_CutE_GiRl_: Leave me alone.,..good one.,
But u don't.Nice Bro! karma 4 u
Eleto: Nice topic. Although I don't really get your point. Nice topic
Here @2wap, people who are negative in their thoughts, this poem adresses them.