A poem by an
engineering student...
If i die in a xam zone,
Box me up n send my
home,
Put my pprs on my
chest,
N tel my mom i did my
bst,
N tel my dad nt to bow,
He wil nt get tention
frm me now,
Tel my bro study
perfectly,
Keys of my bike wil b
his permently,
Tel my sis dont b upset,
Her bro wil nt rise aftr
dis sunset,
Dnt tel my frndz tey r
hearties,
N strt 2ask 4parties,
Tel my love nt to cry...
"COZ I'M AN
ENGINEER,BORN TO
DIE-BORN
TO DIE"
*Engineer poem*
12 replies
105 views
So nice
gud post
using gud words frnd
take karma
very nice poem.
very shweet
My deam p0em
But because it's dolphins cry & not comedy club
I've to inform everyone that It's copied from ...http://www.jokeandsms.com/2011/12/engineer-born-to-die.html-lol-
Born to live......
Ok My Engineer Friend!!

haha. Nice one Jacki
I like da first one betta...
jacki: A poem by an
engineering student...
If i die in a xam zone,
Box me up n send my
home,
Put my pprs on my
chest,
N tel my mom i did my
bst,
N tel my dad nt to bow,
He wil nt get tention
frm me now,
Tel my bro study
perfectly,
Keys of my bike wil b
his permently,
Tel my sis dont b upset,
Her bro wil nt rise aftr
dis sunset,
Dnt tel my frndz tey r
hearties,
N strt 2ask 4parties,
Tel my love nt to cry...
"COZ I'M AN
ENGINEER,BORN TO
DIE-BORN
TO DIE"
So nice...