ive just read in a
magazine, that holding
your farts in is bad for u,
apparently it damages
the brain n thats where
s**ttie ideas come from. i
hold myn in bet thats
where the idea of this
post came from lol
*brain damage*
Do u hold ur farts or do u let them out with a big bang,,,?
haha let go out of the air outta body but be sure not in public place so the people around you wont smell the polluted air 
Silent killer 
Hold it and i will find a place to do the "bang".
I will hold it in and release it silently if I'm alone
Hikaru:
depends on where i am
in this place lol then better use a silenter and cataliser
Brain tumour?
depends upn.situatn....
I'm pretty crazy.
I don't hold it it goes on its way.....BOOM...
shane_stark: I don't hold it it goes on its way.....BOOM...
awe jeeezz...! Och! I always try to hold it, till i find a safe place to blow something up 
Boet: Och! I always try to hold it, till i find a safe place to blow something up 
omg! U,ll blow ur head offshane_stark: I don't hold it it goes on its way.....BOOM...
BOOM...! bomb ur head away! Marlou: Hold it and i will find a place to do the "bang".
How do u hold it inOnly just? I don't think I've read that. Can you give me a reference? Why?: said hold myn in bet that is where the idea of this post came from. I'm glad you find this amusing.