A woman woke up one morning to find a ferocious-looking gorilla in a tree on her African plantation. She quickly phoned the local gamewarden, who arrived minuteslater. In one hand he held a shotgun, and in the other theleash of a fierce Doberman pinscher. As they walked to the tree, the warden explained, "What's going to happen is that I go up the tree, throw the gorilla out, and the dog clamps his teeth on the gorilla's balls." The woman nodded and was surprised when he handed her the gun. "You know how to use this?" he asked. "I do," she said, "but what's it for?" The warden replied,"Well ..... sometimes the gorillas are pretty tough and throw me out of the tree. If that happens, I want you to do one thing." "Shoot the gorilla?" "No," he answered,"the dog."
Lets laugh-7
10 replies
108 views
its hard to laugh when my nose is bleeding
hahaha how to laugh ?
pretty funny,havent heard that b4.
Nice and funny 
Really funny
Really funny
cmail: hahaha how to laugh ?
u dont know how to laugh?very funny!!
Funny...