What is the last album you bought?
23 replies
250 views
I dont download whole album but go by the best tracks. Lots and lots.
I prefer downloading the best tracks of any specific albums
.
The last i downloaded was "main tenu samjhawan" by rahet fateh ali khan
awesome song
I dont download albums just the best one from an album. I dont listen lot of music. Last song i downloaded was lisa gerrards- i m your shadow.
Prefer to buy CDs.., downloading is expensive because of internet charges. 
i almost download music in net
I download most albums I want,then burn my own cds.last one was adele,lily allen,skillet.
I buy CD's. Downloading is expensive
amy winehouse-lioness hidden treasures
Wel i dnt buy bt i dwnload, da last one i dwnloaded was an album named...
GOD SAVE THE KING by COPYWRITE...
i almost download the album of akon-'freedom'
I prefer downloading hit tracks of any album
The last album i bought was everybody loves ice prince by ice prince zamani
The last album i bought was everybody loves ice prince by ice prince zamani
enemy must bow bycemon int
I Download The Songs Which I Like ... That's All.
jst hot a collection of hot single..coz only 3 songs out of albums are my fvrt..
Either 'Good Girl Gone Bad' from Rihanna or Avril Lavigne's 'Best Damn Thing', I can't quite remember. But it was a long time ago that I bought it. I prefer buying the CDs rather than downloading the albums.
Last purchased.... 101non stop koli geete multi mix...
The last album I downloaded was Africa - The Best of Toto. I used to buy CDs but since getting my laptop 3 years ago I find it more efficient all round to download.
i dont dounload full albul just best 1 the last song i dounload michel jakson eath song
I download and burn my own cds,the last one I downloaded was the debut album from dead sara-dead sara
f(x) - Electric shock