Have you ever watched a silent movie? If you've seen more than one, what is your favorite?
I think silent movies are amazing, it was such an art to convey a message without a dialogue..
Silent Movies
19 replies
195 views
I have watched a few long time back but dont really remember the names. It was in black and white.
I watched one movie of "Charlie Chaplin" long time back..and now one serial comes in local channel named "Gutar-Gu" 
I havent watched any.
I watched many movies of Charlie Chaplin and others. Still like it
Nope... Last time i checkd, i wasnt deaf
I love silent movies,i watch anything silent I can find on tv..mostly charlie chaplin..
i love it specially i have crackers chips and nuts hahaha
kamal hasans pusphak is the one of the best silent movie in india..
I watched an old chaplin movie a couple days ago,very good and funny..
I haven't watch any silent movie. Mostly I like action movie and romantic movies who have a lot of sex scene hehe
The Reader
chaplin 
I've seen many of them. But here's a tip: turn the sound off, and U can watch as many silent movies as U like all the time!
Darling..
AWARAPAN..
Hv not
Hv not present
Charlie Chaplin
-hehe)
Shot em up