Here I want you to list a so called religion and its main belief (the thing that makes it unique).
I will start with Christianity.
Christians believe in the trinity and that Jesus was the Son of God the Father.
Christians believe there is only one God and that all other gods are forbidden.
List of religions and main beliefs
7 replies
199 views
I had a similar t0pic in the past and g0t n0 resp0nse i wish u luck with y0ur's
THORNLiLY: Here I want you to list a so called religion and its main belief (the thing that makes it unique).
I will start with Christianity.
Christians believe in the trinity and that Jesus was the Son of God the Father.
Christians believe there is only one God and that all other gods are forbidden.
You did mistake by saying christians belive in one God. As they say Jesus is also God so as holy spirit.
So how you are referring word
"ONE"
@ Musafir
negative and offt0pic. You repeat ur'self like in this t0pic->>
topic id: 3033669
Ok topice again
jacki:
@ Musafir
negative and offt0pic. You repeat ur'self like in this t0pic->>
topic id: 3033669
The 3 in 1 (1+1+1=1) is hard 2 understand 4 a non christian teach them as christ did with love.