2WAP

*BE P0SITIVE*

17 replies 251 views
There are so many topics here that involve... ''My religion is the only true one because'' or ''This book is corrupt and wrong because'' or ''You are lost and filled with sin because'' I am doing a POSITIVE topic here! I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO SAY ONE NICE, POSITIVE THING ABOUT A RELIGION OTHER THAN YOUR OWN! Don't add ''I like it EXCEPT'' or "i AGREE" NO! JUST POSITIVE AND I'LL START..smiley Negative post will be deleted.
#1
I like islam because the followers believe the message no matter what, I admire people that stick to what they believe is right. I admire christianity because Jesus taught love and peace to all of our fellow humans-no matter their race, religion, or what they've done in the past. I like Judism because Jews have a great sense of history and they're very accepting. NEXT..smiley
#3
Oops sorry jacki. In terms of people and humanity. I love everyone, be you a muslim, christian, jew, pagan, tao, hindu, etc etc. But in terms of religion... I love Islam and only Islam.
#4
i like islam because the followers believe they have t0 Qu0te odas p0st, no matter what they say, i admire people that stick to what they believe and say t0 oda is right n0 matter what or h0w hurtful it may be...be blessed alwayz smiley
#7
Nurudeen: Oops sorry jacki. In terms of people and humanity. I love everyone, be you a muslim, christian, jew, pagan, tao, hindu, etc etc. But in terms of religion... I love Islam and only Islam.
y so smiley?
#8
Zeast: . . . I'd rather like to share a verse fr0m h0ly bible which i like da m0st, that iz fr0m mark 12:29 and i gues in matt 22:36 als0 sayz da same and tht waz by jesus p.b.u.h to the pple ov israel " hear, 0 isreal: the l0rd our God, the l0rd iz 0ne; and ye shall love the l0rd, y0ur God with al y0ur heart , and with al y0ur s0ul, and with all y0ur mind, and with all y0ur strength" . . . May Almighty God grant us true understanding and grant us love for eachother and for Himself aswell. . . .
Love f0r each other and peace t0 the w0rld
#11
i am muslim and i like this riligion beceause i belive in allah.i pray to allah.allah is one .allah is most powerful.allah created us.allah is almighty.therefore i am muslim.i love islam.
#13
Allah is an arabic word see the break-up of this word to unerstand the true meaning of ALLAH. Ilah is an arabic word that means GOD. If AL is added to it, it bcomes ALLAH. Read here to understand it well. Al+Ilah = Allah. Al=The Ilah=God Allah=The God. Now if anyone says The God, he says Allah. In Al-Qur'aan, Allah says" Call (him) Allah or call (him) Arrahmaan (the compassionate) by whatever name you call all the good attributions belongs to him.(Al-Qur'aan) When Allah himself says call him with any good attribution, why do we fight each other. Simplesmiley
Na1m: i am muslim and i like this riligion beceause i belive in allah.i pray to allah.allah is one .allah is most powerful.allah created us.allah is almighty.therefore i am muslim.i love islam.
#15
Aren't Muslims allowed to say something nice about another religion or what? None of you understand Jacki's topic. Islam - discipline. Hinduism - uniqueness and peaceful. Buddhism - tolerance, peaceful, respect and understanding. Judaism - discipline.

Log in or join to reply.