Do u remember ur first day at 2wap? what did u use to expect? What about the memberz? Feelingz? Were u nervous, sad, cool? Share whateva u experienced on the very first day here. 
Your first day on 2wap.
85 replies
847 views
Posting complaints in cz info....1st day
i was scared to pm any1.bt aftr few min i found a member who sent me pm 1st.
Was very gud.
I didn't do anything on my first day here, I just kept talking to this girl who invited me here. 
pipo r bn rude 2 me.bt i ignore dem.
wow its gr8.tho(H)
My first day went in chillout waiting for everyone to come and caht with me!
the very first person who sent me pm was.........
........smarty 
i enjoyed
Well.it was gr8t n fun meeting pple
Was here I think it was around 2006, had to leave due to some circumstances, now am back!
i was had trouble finding my way around d site
exciting hehe
Waw my 1st day in wapworld its gr8,kool,9ic.but i get a little hot
it was boaring,no one talked to me,i expected 4 smeones p.m but one did finally i received.
I realy luv..
I realy luv dis site, is vry 9ice
it is greet
Ma first day on 2wap, thr wer only 2 ppl online n da otha one was smarty...
i didnot do any thing in 1st day beacuse i was narvase
I did nt get it and i'm scared to send pm