The Flu season is
here ...
And i know Alcohol
kills germs ...
So I walk to the
pub (exercise) ...
I put lime in my
vodka (vitamin C) ...
Celery in my Bloody
Mary (veggies ) ...
Drink outdoors on
the patio (fresh
air) ...
Tell jokes and
laugh (eliminate
stress) ...
Then I pass out
(rest) ...
The way I see it ...
A shot in the glass,
is better than one
in the Ass
*sh0t in Gl-Ass*
Try both in combination 
lolx 
Nice one
(lol2)
Appropriate dose. Dont miss.
Nice
. . . . . . .
jacki:
Its December ...
The Flu season is
here ...
And i know Alcohol
kills germs ...
So I walk to the
pub (exercise) ...
I put lime in my
vodka (vitamin C) ...
Celery in my Bloody
Mary (veggies ) ...
Drink outdoors on
the patio (fresh
air) ...
Tell jokes and
laugh (eliminate
stress) ...
Then I pass out
(rest) ...
The way I see it ...
A shot in the glass,
is better than one
in the Ass
.....Oho its fun ?
Nice 1 lol . . .0,
TemPEST: Try both in combination 
and its good nalol3
lol...Good one
Ha ha 