FACEBOOK CHEATZ
37 replies
560 views
For airtel reliance . Url 0.facebook.com free
I've for etisalat. Do send me a pm first.
If u have post it here ,we will not pm u my guy
Visit wap.tjat.com
they have upgrade the site and have added facebook to it
Use server.wapgem.com/phones
Guys plz mtn homepg dat open facebk & yaho abeg pm me & na money i de use brows sinc monday gurus help me out.
Sorry i don't hav
Check other thread.
4 opera touch.facebook.com
I no get
Afolayan: I've for etisalat. Do send me a pm first.
no be only pm you for even put your number make dem callM.fbk.com/login.php?
The cheat 4 opening facebook pls
God will search you thru
this is one of it 10.199.212.8%2fservlets%2fmms@m.facebook.com
Cheat
Belwas: Use server.wapgem.com/phones
this is the cheat that spoil my facebook account, using codes anyhow is not good enough...Keep requesting
Try dis site newogle.com/share-user-asher.htm