Who do u Love?
128 replies
635 views
Both are so special for me. Nonsense to love one more than the other.
Just do what makes them happy..
I really love them both.
I luv both of them..
I love my mom
Both 
b0th of them are very important..bec. They brought me here in thiz world
both of them.
They ar my parents nd they mean so much to me nd i love them so much
I love both of them..Luv them so much..
My mum
Both cuz theiy give me life.
Both....
..i LOVE BOTH OF THEM .. THO MY MOM WERE FAR FROM US, i STiLL LOVE HER THE SAME WAY AS i LOVE MY DAD .. 
My parents are deceased.but I used to love to both of them.
Parental love does not need 2 b measured or compared
I
both of them........
Love dem equally!
I love both, is of no use loving one more that the other.
Both but 1st my papa i love hm,becz mom alwayz shoting on me dnt do tht,do it hehe