Karo4t: WHo do u luv most ur dad or ur mum?
i love only one person d world and no body will take her place in my whole life. (mother)Who do u Love?
128 replies
697 views
← Opening post by Karo4t
God has made both so wonderful 2 me.There4 I luv both.
I love both of them bcos they are the two special people in my life.
My Wifey... She knows Herself very well.
I love my family
I luv my mother most
I luv my mum n dad bcos witout dem am nobody.
--
Both!! They are both very special to me!!
Mum.
Dad.
Both
my greatest love is for my father LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU than any one
b0th,m0m & dad
I luv both but my sweetmother most.
:-l
I luv both of them bozs both are impotent to me, i really luv them so much...
I love both
both
--
My sweet mum dat carried me 4 9 month nd breastfed me.her i luv most,my dad just pays bills.
my parents are deceased.for me the most lovable n valuable person in this world is my 4years old nephew.
I really love them both.