Skip to content
2WAP
2WapWorld
Forums
Groups
Blogs
Polls
Feed
Events
Sites
FAQ
Login
Register
Search
Theme
2WapWorld has a new look โ
Open this page on the new site →
Forums
General Area
What would you say
What would you say
jaQui
ยท
May 18, 2019 19:41
20
177
jaQui
OP
May 18, 2019 19:41
If........
20 replies
saahir
May 18, 2019 19:58
#1
๐
David.adams
May 18, 2019 21:28
#2
No
krack
May 18, 2019 23:35
#3
๐ค
Thapasya
May 19, 2019 05:02
#4
I will ask, what u mean..
jaQui
OP
May 19, 2019 08:50
#5
I will say Yes did u bring the diamonds
Zeast
May 19, 2019 11:05
#6
I will say yes. Did ye bring french fries
heartkiller
May 19, 2019 13:28
#7
I will say Yes Have you bring Master Plan ?
ABHIRAJ
May 19, 2019 13:29
#8
I will say l gave my money what l brought to the poster.
jaQui
OP
May 19, 2019 17:08
#9
Zeast:
I will say yes. Did ye bring french fries
Your hungry come to me
Zeast
May 19, 2019 21:50
#10
jaQui:
Your hungry come to me
..... i wz hungry tht tym seriously wen i posted in here
GhAyAl
May 20, 2019 13:22
#11
What I'm doing here
Shush14
May 22, 2019 04:16
#12
I will say yes i bring the money. Did u bring my stuff ?
~shiroz~fa
Jun 16, 2019 15:02
#13
No i havent money but one think i say our pretty lady jaqiue have lot of money, so take from her,
zugzwang
Jun 18, 2019 12:17
#14
yes but
jaQui
OP
Jun 21, 2019 00:04
#15
~shiroz~fa:
No i havent money but one think i say our pretty lady jaqiue have lot of money, so take from her,
outlaw
Jun 25, 2019 05:36
#16
Then drop to your knees and unzip their pants..sexily.
zugzwang
Jun 25, 2019 11:59
#17
jaQui:
If........
just up ur skirt nd move back towards him.
zugzwang
Jun 25, 2019 12:00
#18
jaQui:
If........
stranger must be a female thn its ok
jaQui
OP
Sep 21, 2019 11:44
#19
Shush14:
I will say yes i bring the money. Did u bring my stuff ?
What stuff
Shush14
Sep 21, 2019 14:24
#20
Stuff mean the illegal item.
Forums
General Area
What would you say
Login
Username
Password
Login