What would you say
20 replies
183 views
I will ask, what u mean..
I will say Yes did u bring the diamonds 
I will say yes. Did ye bring french fries 
I will say Yes Have you bring Master Plan ?
I will say l gave my money what l brought to the poster.
Zeast: I will say yes. Did ye bring french fries 
Your hungry come to mejaQui:
Your hungry come to me
..... i wz hungry tht tym seriously wen i posted in here What I'm doing here
I will say yes i bring the money. Did u bring my stuff ?
No i havent money but one think i say our pretty lady jaqiue have lot of money, so take from her, 
yes but
~shiroz~fa: No i havent money but one think i say our pretty lady jaqiue have lot of money, so take from her, 
Then drop to your knees and unzip their pants..sexily.
jaQui:
If........
just up ur skirt nd move back towards him.jaQui:
If........
stranger must be a female thn its okShush14: I will say yes i bring the money. Did u bring my stuff ?
What stuffStuff mean the illegal item.