Skip to content
2WAP
2WapWorld
Forums
Groups
Blogs
Polls
Feed
Events
Sites
FAQ
Login
Register
Search
Theme
2WapWorld has a new look —
Open this page on the new site →
Forums
Fun & Comedy
Lets count
Lets count
Summerrr
·
Feb 5, 2015 05:44
83
231
Summerrr
OP
Feb 5, 2015 05:44
Hey just count 1. 2. 3 .4 n who count 50 I will give 50 pulsess.
dont count countinuesly .
First
Prev
1
2
3
4
5
Next
Last
83 replies
_LeGoLaS_
Feb 6, 2015 09:40
#
_LeGoLaS_
Feb 6, 2015 09:40
#
Georginia:
49
you helped him to won th e game
Georginia
Feb 6, 2015 09:52
#
Summerrr:
accept my buddy request. I will give 50 +ses
Dont bribe him
Georginia
Feb 6, 2015 09:53
#
_LeGoLaS_:
you helped him to won th e game
I helped him won just 50+es. What abt you helping someone win against me and ur so happpppyyy that i lose SA.
_LeGoLaS_
Feb 6, 2015 09:54
#
Georginia:
I helped him won just 50+es. What abt you helping someone win against me and ur so happpppyyy that i lose SA.
you're still thinking about it??
Summerrr
OP
Feb 6, 2015 09:55
#
Georginia:
Dont bribe him
lols he may bribe to you for help
I just giving the reward n only friends I cn donate coins
Georginia
Feb 6, 2015 09:56
#
_LeGoLaS_:
you're still thinking about it??
yes i love cricket sooo much but everytime i bet someone is always against. Same as last year i lose. Cos m a loser here.
Georginia
Feb 6, 2015 09:58
#
Summerrr:
lols he may bribe to you for help
I just giving the reward n only friends I cn donate coins
Oye its fun zone na?
And its so much fun.
Summerrr
OP
Feb 6, 2015 09:58
#
Georginia:
yes i love cricket sooo much but everytime i bet someone is always against. Same as last year i lose. Cos m a loser here.
hey cool friend
_LeGoLaS_
Feb 6, 2015 09:59
#
Georginia:
yes i love cricket sooo much but everytime i bet someone is always against. Same as last year i lose. Cos m a loser here.
next time we will win
I guaranty you
Summerrr
OP
Feb 6, 2015 09:59
#
Georginia:
Oye its fun zone na?
And its so much fun.
yupe
I dont mind who wins
I just fun
Georginia
Feb 6, 2015 10:00
#
_LeGoLaS_:
next time we will win
I guaranty you
Not interested now boss
Rohan786
Feb 6, 2015 11:25
#
Georginia:
yes i love cricket sooo much but everytime i bet someone is always against. Same as last year i lose. Cos m a loser here.
Oye Georginia, u can own Bangladesh..??Or Ireland..??Or Zimbawe..??Or Afghanistan..??
Georginia
Feb 6, 2015 11:28
#
Rohan786:
Oye Georginia, u can own Bangladesh..??Or Ireland..??Or Zimbawe..??Or Afghanistan..??
No thank Rohan I dont want it now. I lost both team so not interested now.
Rohan786
Feb 6, 2015 11:29
#
Georginia:
No thank Rohan I dont want it now. I lost both team so not interested now.
Oye niny , bye a team in f-1 race...this time.....
Georginia
Feb 6, 2015 11:33
#
Rohan786:
Oye niny , bye a team in f-1 race...this time.....
okY lets see cos i know only three f-1 driver.
Rohan786
Feb 6, 2015 11:35
#
Georginia:
okY lets see cos i know only three f-1 driver.
I dont know any..
Dr.rahul
Feb 6, 2015 11:39
#
Last world cup I had my bet on india... and I won....
Summerrr
OP
Feb 6, 2015 13:09
#
Rohan786:
I dont know any..
same for me too
Georginia
Feb 6, 2015 15:08
#
Dr.rahul:
Last world cup I had my bet on india... and I won....
Dats nice doc
First
Prev
1
2
3
4
5
Next
Last
Forums
Fun & Comedy
Lets count
Login
Username
Password
Login