Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now?

SAFDAR · Mar 25, 2014 12:29 32 259
SAFDAR OP
Mar 25, 2014 12:29
Friends tell me What Music Are You Listening To Right Now? i m listening now Atif Aslam mashup smiley
32 replies
VOICE
Apr 7, 2014 16:53
#
mein rang sharbato ka tu methe ghat ka pani
VOICE
Apr 7, 2014 16:53
#
Chupke se ayi yad teri yahan sirf mein janu tu hai kahan kahan
VOICE
Apr 7, 2014 16:54
#
ye mera dil najane kyun tujh pe hai aa raha
VOICE
Apr 7, 2014 16:55
#
dil ki surkh diwaro p name hai tera tera
Saiyah
Apr 8, 2014 05:30
#
But I nalang by. Jessa
Zaphara
Apr 8, 2014 15:04
#
Timber by Pitbull ft. Ke*ha
Georginia
Apr 9, 2014 08:53
#
Rain over me - Mark Anthony feat Pitt bull
Anuradha786
Apr 14, 2014 15:02
#
Dil ka ye kya raaz h.. Jane kya kar gae.. Jaise andheron me tm roshni bhar gae.. Kare chand taron ko.. Majboor itna tu.. Kambakht inse b.. khoobsurat h tu.. I love you..uuuuuuu..I love you smiley
_ShAnE_StArK_
Jan 6, 2016 15:23
#
Chand ke paar chalo..
Smarty
Oct 19, 2016 17:45
#
Do you have any conditions I should know about?
David.adams
Nov 28, 2016 20:18
#
Hip Hop
Jtj
Dec 30, 2016 10:48
#
Tum hi ho from aashuqi 2