Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

I love you so much its because its you......

Rohan786 · Nov 12, 2013 14:21 12 159
Rohan786 OP
Nov 12, 2013 14:21
I love you so much its because its you. Ive never touched you, Ive never felt your lips, Ive never held you tightly, and youve never looked at me either. But I feel deep love about you in my heart. Its true your voice is so nice, its true your body makes me crazy, its true your face is pretty enough, to look at throughout the night and days, but its not the reason that I love you so much, I love you so much its because its you.
12 replies
HandsomeDon
Nov 12, 2013 14:46
#1
nice poem thank for sharing ..
-LILY-
Nov 12, 2013 15:15
#2
nice poem...
aksy
Nov 12, 2013 15:15
#3
who's the lucky grl?
CHOCO_BOY
Nov 12, 2013 23:44
#4
princess_Suni: wow lovely.who is the lucky girl??????
you haha
goodluckforu
Nov 13, 2013 06:09
#5
A very nice expression of true love ! Thanks ! My heartiest salute to such great spirit of love !
Georginia
Nov 13, 2013 06:48
#6
Nice poems Rohan buddy.
Tochi Prudence
Nov 13, 2013 06:55
#7
Fantastic
NAASH
Nov 13, 2013 07:41
#8
Nice work buddysmiley
-Prince-
Nov 13, 2013 10:32
#9
nice. . .
Alebi
Jan 4, 2015 14:07
#10
Wow!This is very very sweet! I bet if the girl read this you'll make her day!!! smiley
ladyme
Jan 9, 2015 08:49
#11
Beautiful ! Some day those lips will touch, the eyes behold and the hands hold... In a Loving embrace smiley
-SoftHeart-
Jan 13, 2015 19:14
#12
Sweet..