I love you so much its because its you.
Ive never touched you,
Ive never felt your lips,
Ive never held you tightly,
and youve never looked at me either.
But I feel deep love about you in my heart.
Its true your voice is so nice,
its true your body makes me crazy,
its true your face is pretty enough,
to look at throughout the night and days,
but its not the reason that I love you so much,
I love you so much its because its you.
I love you so much its because its you......
12 replies
158 views
nice poem thank for sharing ..
nice poem...
who's the lucky grl?
princess_Suni: wow lovely.who is the lucky girl??????
you hahaA very nice expression of true love ! Thanks ! My heartiest salute to such great spirit of love !
Nice poems Rohan buddy.
Fantastic
Nice work buddy
nice. . .
Wow!This is very very sweet!
I bet if the girl read this you'll make her day!!!

Beautiful ! Some day those lips will touch, the eyes behold and the hands hold... In a Loving embrace 
Sweet..