Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

Respect Me as a Man

saahir · Nov 30, 2012 14:01 37 223
saahir OP
Nov 30, 2012 14:01
I'm atheist, I'm Hindu, I'm cristian, I'm Jew, I'm buddhist, 'OR' I'm Muslim.. I'm Ghostrider, I'm Kumz, I'm Vipul, I'm Jacki, I'm Rock, I'm Boet I'm Haris, 'OR' I'm Saahir.. Who ever I am, but I am an Human.. Respect me as an "Humanbeing"..
37 replies
saahir OP
Jan 11, 2013 06:28
#
The dirty mind people always comment against the right things. We should not care them. Leave them there where they are. They are born to be remain there, as they are.
munna_sk
Jan 14, 2013 16:47
#
i respect those people who respects otherssmiley
munna_sk
Jan 14, 2013 16:49
#
Marlou: Well said. smiley regardless of the c0lour of our skin, race and religi0n we should respect our differences.
yah i agree with usmiley
munna_sk
Jan 14, 2013 16:54
#
pasee: but most indian guy they dnt hve respect to me
but me,hareesh and dead we respect usmiley
_roshan_
Jan 16, 2013 04:47
#
haha we will
saahir OP
Jan 16, 2013 07:29
#
GhoSTRiDeR: smileyI knew it they all are multinicks of yousmiley
Yes, dirty mind always think like that.
Rebellion
Jan 16, 2013 09:42
#
saahir: Yes, dirty mind always think like that.
And ur psuedo-respect has g0ne dissappear suddenly smiley
saahir OP
Jan 16, 2013 09:59
#
GhoSTRiDeR: And ur psuedo-respect has g0ne dissappear suddenly smiley
I don't care any living creature shouts behind me.
Rebellion
Jan 16, 2013 10:03
#
saahir:
Does that made any sense? smiley
Rebellion
Jan 16, 2013 10:05
#
saahir: I don't care any living creature shouts behind me.
I Kn0w, u care ab0ut the dead 0nes m0re smiley
saahir OP
Jan 16, 2013 10:15
#
GhoSTRiDeR: I Kn0w, u care ab0ut the dead 0nes m0re smiley
no further cmnts from me @ GhoSTRiDeR smiley bro.
Rebellion
Jan 16, 2013 10:19
#
saahir: no further cmnts from me @ GhoSTRiDeR smiley bro.
I'm with you# on that smiley
saahir OP
Jan 16, 2013 10:26
#
GhoSTRiDeR: I'm with you# on that smiley
I'm not ahead of any 1, nor behind. But always beside thoz who don't believe in negativity & how are not arrogant or quarralsome.
Rebellion
Jan 16, 2013 10:38
#
saahir: I'm not ahead of any 1, nor behind. But always beside thoz who don't believe in negativity & how are not arrogant or quarralsome.
Do u kn0w what's really hard2hide 4a l0ng tym? -Your real facesmiley
jaQui
Jan 16, 2013 10:44
#
RESPECT is exstremely important,,, to respect others and ur,self smiley Even animals show respect in nature and ur pets also do! smiley
Mu-ayd
Jan 21, 2013 23:30
#
Yeah...we ar all humans, not ''hugoats or husheeps" but humans...nice lesson
_ShAnE_StArK_
May 20, 2015 10:15
#
Interesting...smiley