Skip to content
2WapWorld has a new look — Open this page on the new site →

Fashion accessory

Lelsi · Jul 8, 2011 09:57 12 94
Lelsi OP
Jul 8, 2011 09:57
What is your favorite fashion accessory?How often do you wear it and what do you like about it?
12 replies
Laketempest
Jul 8, 2011 10:04
#1
I've got my gold chain with my zodiac, my ring with my birth stone, and a lot of hot looking sun glasses, i also have 2 very nice gold watches, one is a ROLEX. I do wear these things often, cuz i take pride in looking good at all times.
PuNcT1On
Jul 8, 2011 10:36
#2
I believe in simplicity.. but havin Lots of watches n goggles.. :p
SpArKo
Jul 8, 2011 11:26
#3
I like to wear my wrist-chain. It's like a steel bangle wore for religious purpose, but i find it very fashionable.
Marlou
Jul 8, 2011 11:34
#4
I've g0ld ring, goldbracelet, gold ear rings, a goldchain. These were given by my m0m but i rarely used them except the ring and earring. I love being simple.smiley
bLaCk_LiSt3d
Jul 8, 2011 12:46
#5
red gshock watch..black name tag chain on my neck..
jay6600
Jul 8, 2011 13:28
#6
I like to wear my cock rings the diamond studded 1 is my fav smiley
ACIDized
Jul 9, 2011 10:27
#7
Used to like swiss watches, now I just gave up on fashion.
Manal
Aug 29, 2011 06:23
#8
Bracelet made by Erikson Beamon and Ring
Pr1ya
Nov 21, 2011 16:54
#9
A gold chain with my birth stone smiley
U-No-Poo
Jun 10, 2012 15:12
#10
my mix match earrings its the moon and the other is a star. I luv it. I dont wear it every single day bt most days yeah n my necklace.
Kanchan
Jun 14, 2012 03:38
#11
Wristwatch, earrings and ring. smiley
TemPEST
Jul 25, 2012 05:41
#12
I need to learn more