Fashion accessory
12 replies
101 views
I've got my gold chain with my zodiac, my ring with my birth stone, and a lot of hot looking sun glasses, i also have 2 very nice gold watches, one is a ROLEX. I do wear these things often, cuz i take pride in looking good at all times.
I believe in simplicity.. but havin Lots of watches n goggles.. :p
I like to wear my wrist-chain. It's like a steel bangle wore for religious purpose, but i find it very fashionable.
I've g0ld ring, goldbracelet, gold ear rings, a goldchain. These were given by my m0m but i rarely used them except the ring and earring. I love being simple.
red gshock watch..black name tag chain on my neck..
I like to wear my cock rings the diamond studded 1 is my fav 
Used to like swiss watches, now I just gave up on fashion.
Bracelet made by Erikson Beamon and Ring
A gold chain with my birth stone
my mix match earrings its the moon and the other is a star. I luv it. I dont wear it every single day bt most days yeah n my necklace.
Wristwatch, earrings and ring. 
I need to learn more