Simple as ABC,al u hav 2do is sign ur name in. JS WANA KNOW AL MC's HERE. if u a beginer,an O.G here or u new,Every1 who feels are in2 rap, SIGN IN YA NAME PLZ. Ima make a list^o yaal just 2know huz in2 ds game nd huz not. thanks! Start shoutin ya names in~ere!!!
New era... Topic edited by Shaev7
Read all Rappers- 2RAP~MoBB *Regis^2dis^yaal*
19 replies
1,586 views
All our current ncees should drop em Names here..... New era begins.... Thug of War...
Shaev7 in.
I remain saint p# and i am ready 4 the new era
The Boss with the Psycho~path brain am all in
TRAGEDY_STAY_FLY




at your service! : )HNIC&7 is in.......
the jay always be behind da scenes... murrrrder
Hell on Earth.... Let the brawl begins.... Am dead in.
Hmm, seems it's gonna be 8 mcees, we gonna begin our brawl this weekend or next, lemme fix the match down and map out strategis on how we gonna begin the brawl!
#9 Yeah
He is in
2wap needs real contest to select a new rapper not a wrapper.
Don't get me wrong, the so called rap-lord is like a wrapped-frog to me. I think we need a new contest to keep 2wap alive.
If you are with me just say you are IN.
AM IN.AM IN.
9ice topicThe honour is mine.
I remain the swatch dude that I am.am kidquincy and am ready for the shxt
Always in to kill the fake bitches!
samprince is here and there