ARCHIVE: my games collection(alesis)
214 replies
2,755 views
list of games:
More to come soon!Feel free to add your games here!
Was unable to dwnload
Nice one Eeprom!Thanks for sharing!
Wow Eeprom!You really can say you have a colection!Sadly,my 6600 can't upload anything i have but i'll try it again just in case!-tankyou4-
d(^_^)b
da vinci code 3d
Anyone has the Ngage game Sango divided in 2 mb parts?
more games...
I dunno if this fit 2 others phone but its worth a try
What's that scummer?
I cant dload it..
Sorry Jc!It works for me...Try using opera mate!
Nice games...Had them all but i still like them even now...-terminator-
Yeah
,3310,3410,old style!
does anyone no of any gambling games available.for example the cherrymaster range?
Hmm...Not quite...Sorry!
goboy-Gameboy and Gameboy colour emulator
Yes bro,k710i and k750i are compatible with s60 games and even applications!
I have tryied to find an 6600 working version of k 710i Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow 3D but it wouldn't run... 3)