How many bookmarks do u have on ur phone?
95 replies
1,282 views
I have 20 bookmarks
My folder blinks to over loaded
I got 11 bookmarks only 
I have,about 10.On my fone
Hi hd. Nice to c u around again? :/ ... / i only have 4
My gmail, 2wap, prodigits, and google search.
I have 50 bookmarks on my phone
i've got more than 250 but now i am using my laptop .
and remeber its an old thread.
i mean "remember" 
me? I got a lot! Haha. . They're like, a hundred? lol
I got 20 bookmark
I hv 20
I have 20 bookmarks 17 are free why d 3 are not free
I have 5 bookmarks. I only need d best
I have about 17 on my phone.
35 bookmarks
wap.ng.zain.com/wap.php
Have bout 20 on phone but keep adding and deleting
Motorola c168 9 bookmarks
HI , hellow im vincent from ph, nice 2 be here in 2wap, m2m