Do you buy used games?
44 replies
370 views
To be very honest.. i get copy`s of the games.. just have to crack them myself..
WELL MOSTLY FROM FRIEND AN NOW AN THEN A CASH CONVERTERS!
It depends!
No
,always buy new ones
..old ones mayb damaged
Swop wiv frnz, sumtyms Cash converters etc. U hav 24 hrs 2 return it 2 them if u find its not working properly.
Ye its gr8 get it from a friend.
Friends ppl desperate 4 money or by a second hand store and if I want the game bad I'll buy it at the store.
Always buy new one.
Yes i do its very cheap
Most of my games r used games
No always new.
yes..no difference between new or 2nd hand
No..Huhu,dont en0ugh m0ney to buy it
Always buy a new one.
Never buy old ones even new ones but copied ones i have access to not that i even play them much..
No interest in gaming
I buy ps2 n xbox...I like it's...
I never buy games i download from internet! Im PC PIRATE 
I buy used games but what the heck