Just a simple question
19 replies
369 views
Normal as all other day
Feeling Alone
Im Happy
my days have actually become so sweet since i met some body
Not so bad
Mine is great so far, I am thankful for each day of life God has given me in his beautiful creation.
Tweetums: Mine is great so far, I am thankful for each day of life God has given me in his beautiful creation.
Oh really good and talk in front of everyone as if u are very great and people are unaware of reality
Kitna fark hain naa hum dono ki
chahat me muje tumhe yaad
karne se fursat nahi or tumhe
muje yaad karne ki fursat nahi..Nice all
priti4: Feeling Alone
Then am going to be with you.-lolThere is no other person in the world that I would wish to spend my time with,my days going on awesome
Days are going but don't know good or bad
I feel sick... Need a doctor...
Going great... Atleast i'm gonna have peace of mind since i'm home alone...
Today's better than i expected... Atleast, someone special accepted my buddy request...
My day is kinda avarage so far.
Normal day.
Today... Today is... I don't know... But being positive, today's different. Tomorrow would be incredible, i believe.
Am lonely
Im feeling good! Right now.