It's hard to tolarate but we have to do. We must obey the destiny
Nobody can stay here forever. May God grant her Heaven. Rest in Peace MOM.
username# Milisha Mom no more.
Mom is no more!!!
10 replies
193 views
My heart is broken to know that she's no more 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Be strong bby.
So sad.
May her soul rest in peace.
KingFISHER: Be strong bby.
wish I could be that strong.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔💔💔How did she died?
May her soul REST IN PEACE..
Forgive Me Milisha..I should have been here with u in this trying time. I feel ur pain💔plz be strong..
Oh No sorry bro, may her soul rest in peace
I loss my mom 4years ago and still miss her
Oh So sad.
May her soul rest in peace
Trycera_Paul: I loss my mom 4years ago and still miss her
..that's really very very sad, just pray for their souls to rest in peace dear 🧎♀️