Back in time
9 replies
240 views
latrine: Hi I'm new.here
I seem to be only getting into the old version
Is ragnorak still alive
Assalamualaikum dear. Yes he is still alive. But nowadays he is very busy. Thank you! sHiVeRiNgFlAmE: 
Wow.brother...Nice.to see.uKingFISHER:
Assalamualaikum dear. Yes he is still alive. But nowadays he is very busy. Thank you!
Wslm bro, nice.to see.you still here...
Has the old site replaced the new site,?
Or am I logging into an alternate universe sHiVeRiNgFlAmE: 
I'm smiling when I see ur nic, its been years mate KingFISHER:
Assalamualaikum dear. Yes he is still alive. But nowadays he is very busy. Thank you!
You too man, its been like forever...latrine: Hi I'm new.here
I seem to be only getting into the old version
Is ragnorak still alive
same here and it's not coollatrine: Hi I'm new.here
I seem to be only getting into the old version
Is ragnorak still alive
..... Gawd !!! Tariq Bhai where are ye.... Ye the oldest one btwMissing the old 2wapworld 😊