I am thinking about a reunion of old users....
Those days were amazing
Chatroom was a place where we fight, chat. Cracked jokes and most of us made friends over there.
Leave it...
Conclusion is -
Tell me when u will be available date and time.... Then I will manage a common timing for all that most of us can come and celebrate that reunion day.... (don't forget to call your friends who are not active nowadays)
Hurry up
Let's make chatroom live at least for a day...... 😊
Old user reunion
20 replies
294 views
butitz too late as I m now deactivating my id
I,ll be available when you want me!
Nice move..may be good for us...let me know when..l will be there
Nice to reunion so that we new users could gain some thing out of it.. I will be there.
Good efforts brother, keep moving. We 2wap team shoulder to shoulder are with you.
Hmmmmmm
Just ping m..
Very good bro i support you 
Available on any weekend. Let me know..if it's a reunion of any kind, i definitely want to be a part of it.
How older users we talking? Lol!
LostProphet: How older users we talking? Lol!
at least 3 weeks old I'd guess. Can't imagine many staying longer than that now. 3 weeks deserves a reunion. I guess I qualify then! Lol!
It's been 12yrs since I came here, I have missed u guys
is like we are all back
Hi all i have been gone so long who can remember me my user name was Mel and i was a moderator long ago. Hope to find a name i remember
Esero
