2WAP

Waiting for someone till my last breath

23 replies 289 views #Relationships
#10
I think my favorite feeling is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much I enjoy them and their presence. smiley so much dear my best friend smiley
#13
A good friend will let you cry on your shoulder But! a Bestfriend will go kill the person who hurt you.... and I have done that .. but not killed but punch on him face
#16
“One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention.” smiley dear so much smiley
#17
Haalaat Kah Rahe Hai., Ke Ab Mulaqaat Nahi Hogii….. Ummeed Keh Rahi Haii…, Zara Intezaaar Karr….. And I am always waiting for you dear friend smiley
#18
Sushivas: I can't get her now dear Jacqui, I will wait for her till she come on herself dear JaQui smiley
Sweetie I hope u find your true love soon. 😍🌶️🧚‍♀️♥️

Log in or join to reply.