Some times in life,
There are People whose
Greatest happiness
Seems to be bringing
Joy to others..
People who are always there
With a ready Smile : )
A helping hand, A caring heart,
People who seem to know
Just how you feel without
Your having to say it
People who add to your life
Just by being part of it,
These are your True Friends.
Never let them go.
TRUE FRIENDS..
Yes, I love such kind of people. They are always with me. I always feel them around myself.
Yes that's true, I have that type of Friend and really i don't want to let them go and i wanna friendship to them till the my heart is beating
Mmmm.. You are right ... but now a days some changes... Who's pocket is full,he have lots of friends...
you are bt wht is true frnds.. sometime our sitution is not gud for always sometimes we are not rich still. sometimes we are facing stuggle in our life and this are all the who stand by near dis r is our true buddy..life is not easy every single step we learn something in everyday. i dont need 10 to 15 frnds but i just i hv 2 to 3 frnds this r my bestt...they are always stand wid me am i alwys stand by them. this is true.. frnds..
Who are those people..where l will find such people?
saahir: Yes, I love such kind of people. They are always with me. I always feel them around myself.
U r luck to have such people around u Saahir ABHIRAJ: Who are those people..where l will find such people?
Am I not one of those people Abhi? now ppl r selfish nd true prxons hardly meets
Thapasya: Mmmm.. You are right ... but now a days some changes... Who's pocket is full,he have lots of friends...
Then always have a full pocket or else I won't be ur friend I will never l him go
Adhira: I will never l him go
Who ..?I Only have one friend, we only phone each now because she isn't very healthy any more, wish tho to have a friend to talk with on chat family problems never ending
A true friend sticks closer than a brother. This is why they are very rare.