I have question that, in live life what is most important person require A Best friend or Loving person forever or Both ? In case of boy or girl.
I am waiting for reply from 2wapworld buddies
Best friend or Lover ?
Both of them, if thei are trustfull people
🤔🤔
Without love friendship is without life.
There can't be friendship without love, both need the other to make it work.
We choose friends but the life partner chooses our fate..!!
I don't agree. If you have strong will power you can choose your life partner and get married.
The most required,is a loving buddy without trust issues
Yeah both
I find meaningful friendships more Important. Relying on one partner doesn't build a social network like we need in life - it can even isolate us from others. Friendships, if they're good, will grow and sometimes even lead to more friendships.
Without trust relationship won't work,also among frds we still need to trust.
So both frds nd relationship needs trust
best friend as well as lover
both
both
Gheeezzz.. Don't you think it's the best thing if you have both in one person?
True
Friends for me.
The both... If my lover isn't available to cheer me up, my best friend will...
Too bad, i don't have a best friend...
A frienɗship where anɗ nefer that ɗoes make matter or they are aliƙe .Ok.
None... 'Cause my relationship between the both of them always end in regrets, pain, anger and bitterness...