If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives.
Be kind anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Give the world your best & it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.
Do Your Best
Yaa..I always try to give my best... Nice topic... Marry...
Give & take policy is failed here.😉
Do your best..stay good n do not bother abt what ppl will say
Thapasya: Yaa..I always try to give my best... Nice topic... Marry...
Thank u and never relent to gv ur best. saahir: Give & take policy is failed here.😉
Saahir just gv ur best it doesn't matter if u r given back ABHIRAJ: Do your best..stay good n do not bother abt what ppl will say
yup that's ryt My best is hidden afar,i'm afraid of the wOrLd
Love this, so true. Give your best and leave the rest.
during illness how cn one be remain happy.
I,ll try to do my best in Sha Allah!
Nice topic
Do Good
Nd Good will come to you.. 🙂