*Childhood Memories*
12 replies
195 views
Playing cricket with friends and music 😊
i was confused in my stdy i was palyed ches also we r paly business game
in my chidhood i hv not enjoy music nd all bcz w hv not enjoyment equipment but i have so many good frindzzz...
wbt u
Swimming
I had a old bicycle I played with that.
What about you dear?
Huhu when I was a child played outside whole weekend, with my friends and siblings, we spent most of the time outside, had no mobile, no internet, tv was allowed only one hour and it was around 7:00pm
. But of course had to do homework first . We played hide and seek , like everyone, baked cookies(cookies were made of mud
), played police and thief, ahhh childhood was really really nice. Too bad we have to grow up
I played kabbadddi and kho kho in childhood
zugzwang: I played kabbadddi and kho kho in childhood
pls translate dearPlaying games with my friends.
Watch cartoons.