When I was a kid I had few instances of rescuing injured animals, A dove with a broken wing was the first. There are a few lizard after that. Very recently a bird that nearly got itself eaten by a cat. Have you ever?
Have you ever rescued animals?
17 replies
163 views
In my childhood I always scared of the animals.
Yeaa.... Several time... Mostly i rescued birds....
I rescued houebees in my childhood.
saahir: In my childhood I always scared of the animals.
omg lion is scared of animals
I rescued birds Maryam: omg lion is scared of animals
I rescued birds
saahir:

ooh why u hitting me Maryam: ooh why u hitting me
searching brain inside saahir:
searching brain inside 
no brains in my head u stole my brain Maryam: no brains in my head u stole my brain
Tried to steel but after hammering nothing found inside saahir:
Tried to steel but after hammering nothing found inside 
then am going to eat all urs tooMaryam: then am going to eat all urs too
Only brain Please guys, Avoid off-posting.
saahir:
Only brain 
all of u -hahaha Tweetums: please guys, Avoid off-posting.
Sorry Tweetums Yes a chick from KFC
Many years ago, the ocean was slightly dehydrated and a whale got lost..I gave him some water to drink...proud how I saved a mammal
Can any animal rescue me? No