*you love 2 wap*
25 replies
288 views
Full day but now wana rest.
24/7
Few years ago I spend about 3 to 4 hours per day, but now it depends on my schedule as I have work also.
I used to be here 24/7
Not much..but l wish l could stay here for long..at present 2 to 3 hours a day..my work doesnt allow me to stay here for more
No counted. You may say countless. lol.
LOVE 2WAP
24/7... Need to take necessary steps to improve wap site, it may help to attract more international community.....
Most users ever online was 118 on 30-10-2006 (01:38) ... Now a days mostly 10,12....
Not so many hour but too often am here countless times
saahir: No counted. You may say countless. lol.
countless times nearly 4 to 6 hours never counts.
Used to live here....
2mins
How is your health these days
I almost 6 hoursdaily
jaQui:
How is your health these days
I m not proper yet2 to 30 hrs daily
Not much here
zugzwang: I m not proper yet
Sorry abt that sweetie