Teacher fell Asleep in class and A little Naughty boy Walked up to Him
Johnny: Teacher are you sleeping in class?
Teacher: No I am not sleeping in class.
Johnny: what were you doing sir?
Teacher: I was talking to god.
The next day Johnny: fell asleep in class and the same Teacher walks up to him
Teacher: Young man you are sleeping in my class.
Johnny: No not me sir I am not sleeping.
Angry Teacher: what were you doing?
Johnny: I was talking to god.
Angry teacher: what did he say??
Johnny: god said he never spoke to you yesterday...
Naughty boy
10 replies
177 views
Hahahahaha
Berry Phunny Zoke 
Smart kid with a smart answer.
Milisha: Teacher fell Asleep in class and A little Naughty boy Walked up to Him
Johnny: Teacher are you sleeping in class?
Teacher: No I am not sleeping in class.
Johnny: what were you doing sir?
Teacher: I was talking to god.
The next day Johnny: fell asleep in class and the same Teacher walks up to him
Teacher: Young man you are sleeping in my class.
Johnny: No not me sir I am not sleeping.
Angry Teacher: what were you doing?
Johnny: I was talking to god.
Angry teacher: what did he say??
Johnny: god said he never spoke to you yesterday...
Who was lying??...Teacher or Johnny hahahahaBoth lol
Milisha: Both lol
Ohhhh Smart kid Vani
Love it
both were right
lady teacher.. what is in ur pant but not in my petticot. johny..pocket