2WAP

About terrorist

8 replies 199 views
Trerist dont maafi after death. Allah giving life again every one and so someone killing by some one allah gaving jahannam. I am also where and i m also insaaf and haq and many more i have also ilm like alllsh ke rasool and alllah full life ilm haq and
#3
Nabeel788: Trerist dont maafi after death. Allah giving life again every one and so someone killing by some one allah gaving jahannam. I am also where and i m also insaaf and haq and many more i have also ilm like alllsh ke rasool and alllah full life ilm haq and
ON DAY OF JUDGEMENT THY LL DECIDE THE DESTINY OF ALLL CREATURES.
#4
I believe you are talking about terrorists. Terrorist has no religion, anyone who is ready to harm another human being for a sick reasons is just a psycho.
#5
My religion allah. And i know better about every thing i know who gaving me life and who giving and how Giving. Trerist i dont know about trerist why work that my ilm that allah i have many ilm every thing that so i m here not complt that i m work for every one fine last 7 month every time reading my ilm many tipe. I also sifat of the water for every one fine and every thing. I m the big like alllah her noor also and his mind also tho his ilm also his qalb also and his heart a Lso. My dady need me for that many prayers last 700 hundreds years and every member last 700 hundreds work carpanter i m also for that w Ork carpanter
#6
I m not typing any thing from here for every thing. My ilm liar people go away jahannam bcoz liar eat the emaan and that so any one any muslime kill huma N so how That he gona go ja Nnat it is possible
#8
All bulshxt.terrorist are are doing for money given to there family after he dies.nothing else.they not doing for religion only commiting sin..dont know what kind of jihad is this..and mostly this kind of deed is done by iliterate people

Log in or join to reply.