TAPASYA .. Our friend just lost his "DAD"
Please send him ur condolences.
We're here for you in this trying period.
May ur Dad's Soul RIP, and may u have
The strength to bear this irreplaceable lost.. Amen!!
Accept our HEART FELT CONDOLENCES
RIP: Have patience, we are with u n ur family brother Tapasaya 
Its realy a sad new for me..l can just pray for his soul to rest in peace..may God gives you enough strength in this crucial time to take care of your self and your entire family.
May your father rest in peace.
condolences to you and family
R.i.p. I feel ur pain.. I lost my sister just before christmas.. she was just 45 
condolence to you and family..
Coookie: R.i.p. I feel ur pain.. I lost my sister just before christmas.. she was just 45 
May God Grant peace to departure soulThanks u all, i have no words to say any things at this moments.....