Though I'm not too young
Neither am rich, nor handsome
But having a loving
I promise not to leave you alone
When you are in
pain of loneliness
Or distressed with,
tears flowing
from your beautiful eyes,
I'll be there to share
every moment of hardship
or moment of joy,
I'm yours and you are mine
for ever, ever till our breaths
are keeping us alive..!!!
Let Mee Steal Your Heart
25 replies
379 views
Xcellent .. Nice...Sweet and so Romantic Saahir, full with true feelings
Superb..nice topic
Excellent
Superb composition!
nice 
Barbiecute: nice 
dooor dooor ho aajkal 😂So nice
bahut acha.
aaah let me alone still, I m with u evr,.....
zugzwang: aaah let me alone still, I m with u evr,.....
I 
Beautiful topic
I wish she was me!
MAI: I wish she was me!
Hmmsaahir:
Hmm
what Hmm Saahir gv her an answer Maryam: what Hmm Saahir gv her an answer 
She is calling me brother.saahir:
She is calling me brother.
yeah.. And u r calling her sister Maryam: yeah.. And u r calling her sister 
saahir:

why u hitting me up lion 😁Maryam: why u hitting me up lion 😁
checking, Is it working or became dumb saahir:
checking, Is it working or became dumb 
working but only it's abnormal