I never force you to love me.
I never flirt with someone to make you angry.
I never warn you to do not speak with others.
I never say don't do the thing you want.
You are like a bird for me
Free to fly away anywhere you want to go
Only thing you must to know
Wherever you go and whatever you do.
When you decide to come back &
Feel u need me.,.,.,
Just remember.,.,., !!!
I'm always here for you
To give your Ocean of Love
Ocean of love
Very nice abhi n heart touchn ..
Wow its realy nice words, that words 4 me abhi,,u also like that,,girls who like with u,,trust me she iz a lucky girl get u, abhi shxt,, i want like u, bt 2 late,sad 
~shiroz~fa: Wow its realy nice words, that words 4 me abhi,,u also like that,,girls who like with u,,trust me she iz a lucky girl get u, abhi shxt,, i want like u, bt 2 late,sad 
not too late shiroz to find like abhi just apply for it. Thats a true love..nice topic
Maryam: not too late shiroz to find like abhi just apply for it. 
if u have application plz send me then i cant apply it na pagali