There's a place where I go,
A place where no one else knows,
A place out of reach of anyone's hands,
Safely secluded faraway beyond anyone's imagination,
I go there alone leaving no trace
For someone to discover,
In this place I keep my ..
Secrets, my fears and regrets.
But I treasure every moment I spent there,
This place I call mine is mine alone,
This place is a magical place
I call my ~DR3AMS~
My DR3AMS.
Beautiful
Nice sweet dream ..and well beautifully composed mary👍
Just like fairy tails.......Am also there Marry
Dreams are really secret treasures where we enjoy something amazing what we can't enjoy in our real life.
saahir: Dreams are really secret treasures where we enjoy something amazing what we can't enjoy in our real life.
yes we enjoy wht we see in our dreams n most times don't like to be awaken Thapasya: Just like fairy tails.......Am also there Marry
sometyms fairy tales do come true ABHIRAJ: Nice sweet dream ..and well beautifully composed mary👍
thanks Abhi but I was awake when I wrote this krack: Beautiful
yhanks krack beautiful just like ur Nirja 😱Maryam: yhanks krack beautiful just like ur Nirja 😱
Hehehehe Thanks Maryam krack:
Hehehehe Thanks Maryam 
welcm.. Meow Meow
🦁🐯
saahir: Meow
krack: 🦁🐯
ooh no saahir 🏃 Maryam: ooh no saahir 🏃
Bhagooo Fast 1 number i dont have gave u mark
Maryam: sometyms fairy tales do come true
What about the horror dreams? saahir:
What about the horror dreams?
common saahir theres no sucu thing aa horror dreamsMaryam: common saahir theres no sucu thing aa horror dreams
Yes, but in dreams sometimes we see something which terrifies and it isn't in real. saahir:
Yes, but in dreams sometimes we see something which terrifies and it isn't in real.
ooh i hope i dont see any of such dreams