2WAP

Attention Staff

21 replies 441 views #Suggestions
This topic is closed to new replies.
Since last couple of months, as per my observations, it is found as, this site also became a chat site. No one amongst the new comers found commenting in forums or creating any topic. So the main charm of the site is found as dead. So my advise is for staff members to think on this matter and bring some solutions to overcome this problem.
#6
HandsomeDon: Our site is well known by its best well design forums
I know that and also appreciate your great contribution by giving too much time for 2wap. I'm talking, how we can turn the members towards our forums.
#7
HandsomeDon: Our site is well known by its best well design forums
I agree what you said. I haven't criticized in my topic as you understood. Read it carefully, then comment again.
#9
jaQui: Well all members are welcome to post in forums. Report any violation or unwanted post to staff. That's why we are here
Your suggestion is appreciated, read my topic's contents carefully. I want to divert the users toward the forums instead they engage in chatting with each other.
#10
saahir: Your suggestion is appreciated, read my topic's contents carefully. I want to divert the users toward the forums instead they engage in chatting with each other.
of coz they will always chat here. its a chatsite aswell.
#13
We need suggestions, not criticism. If you look at older topics in forums, you'll find the old topics are flooded with comments. But now only few users turn towards forums.
#19
Unfortunately this topic is taken in wrong sense, also in criticism. Neither received any positive response, nor any serious step is taken. So the topic is closed.

Log in or join to reply.