Walking alone is not difficult but when we have walked a mile worth a thousand years with someone then coming back alone is what difficult
Difficult
29 replies
197 views
Yeah true
Hello Ria
Yes, I always find it difficult, so that when I travel, travel alone 
Ria: Yeah true
thanks dr saahir: Yes, I always find it difficult, so that when I travel, travel alone 
haha y u r travell alone ? call u r gf ? ~shiroz~fa: haha y u r travell alone ? call u r gf ? 
Loneliness is better for...!!!saahir:
Loneliness is better for...!!!
hahaha ~shiroz~fa: hahaha
when u r gf near the u cn 4get all nah,
I'm already married, and don't like to betray anyone.saahir:
I'm already married, and don't like to betray anyone.
then u have family, how u can staying alonde Nothing is ever difficult, just hv the courage and u can stand alone
Yes its true..quite difficult to walk back alone. But manageable..
Without ny comments, ur journey is adhura hi......
Correct
Maryam: Nothing is ever difficult, just hv the courage and u can stand alone
krack: Correct
~shiroz~fa:
kracky
Thapasya: Without ny comments, ur journey is adhura hi......
ABHIRAJ: Yes its true..quite difficult to walk back alone. But manageable..
thanks abhi Maryam: Nothing is ever difficult, just hv the courage and u can stand alone
True and Courageous words saahir:
True and Courageous words 
Thanks for claps ๐.. Hit harder not on my cheeks saahir ๐