the chief beauty about time is that you cannot waste it in advance, the next year, the next day, next hour are lying,
Ready for you as perfect as unspoiled as if you had never wasted or misapplied a single moment,in all your life you can turn over a new leaf every hour if you choose,
DAY
18 replies
112 views
.wow.
@Don@: .wow.
~shiroz~fa: the chief beauty about time is that you cannot waste it in advance, the next year, the next day, next hour are lying,
Ready for you as perfect as unspoiled as if you had never wasted or misapplied a single moment,in all your life you can turn over a new leaf every hour if you choose,
very nice fa..@Don@: very nice fa..
thank you andhraa @Don@: 
But mera samachme nahi aya shiro.......
.. Marry please translate this in hindhi....
Nice
saahir:

Ria: Nice
thanks baby doll Welc shiroz sweetheart
Thapasya: But mera samachme nahi aya shiro.......
.. Marry please translate this in hindhi....
jhoot nah maryam can translate this page ok, haha bacheho kiya thapasi,, Haha...But it is not possible na shiroooi.....
Thapasya: But mera samachme nahi aya shiro.......
.. Marry please translate this in hindhi....
Tapasya 😱 u know I don't speak hindi Haha...I marry....I know....
~shiroz~fa: jhoot nah maryam can translate this page ok, haha bacheho kiya thapasi,, 
Tapasya and Shiroz.. I don't understand u 2 kya bhol what's goin on? Maryam: Tapasya and Shiroz.. I don't understand u 2 kya bhol what's goin on?
thapsay want to translate 2 eng, if u dont mind trslt him maryam Y u blocked me dear.....