Though you are faraway
Distance between us
could be measured in miles
But not too far
Do you know.. How..?
B'coz you are always in my mind.
When I close my eyes
and rewind
my memories
I can see you
Hugging
Teasing
Laughing
And crying also
sometime
But...
When we depart.
I'm not alone
That's the reason I don't see any Good in Goodbye..
So Heart Touchy Lines 4 Me
...Nyc 1 Bro !!!
Nice imagination..
Faraway may be in miles but always close at♡ ..out of sight is never out of mind.
krack: So Heart Touchy Lines 4 Me
...Nyc 1 Bro !!!
not for u krack.. 😕Maryam: not for u krack.. 😕
Lol Maryam Sarcastic: That's the reason I don't see any Good in Goodbye..
So don't ever say good bye. Change it with see u soon Thanks Awlz 
Maryam: Faraway may be in miles but always close at♡ ..out of sight is never out of mind.
I always feel you aprillia:
So don't ever say good bye. Change it with see u soon 
Goodbye is better for escape saahir:
I always feel you
in my mind 
No wonder ur mind keeps blowing Maryam: No wonder ur mind keeps blowing
U both r mind blowing I don't like long distance love
saahir:
I always feel you
in my mind 
maryam is u r mind, then me ? when u r close u r eyes u can see me wow nice, realy when i close my eyes i feel sleephy, ~shiroz~fa:
maryam is u r mind, then me ? when u r close u r eyes u can see me wow nice, realy when i close my eyes i feel sleephy, 
krack:

~shiroz~fa:
bracky
Chal bhag LizardSarcastic: U both r mind blowing
Yeah that's cuz our minds are pure sacarstic.. ...
.... i hate that...... btw ye r doin extrmly well joi.
Zeast: ...
.... i hate that...... btw ye r doin extrmly well joi.
Your choice brother. Any way, thanks for your appreciation