The good society is built by communicating each other. Exchange of thoughts makes a mutual understanding between two communities, two nations and followers of different religion.
To build a peaceful atmosphere among the mankind, we have to work on social and educational ground first. After that other things could be easily managed.
If these steps are followed, the barrier between the humanbeings could be patched up and a peaceful atmosphere among the mankind could be built.
So dare to speak out with respect and honour.
Speak out...!!!
Nice Topic !!! Liked !!!
Good one topic, keep posting
Agree with you, we are all human beings irrespective of our differences. With mutual understanding we hv a better world to live in.. Beautiful as usual *****
Maryam: Agree with you, we are all human beings irrespective of our differences. With mutual understanding we hv a better world to live in.. Beautiful as usual *****
I thought you are only a naughty girl Very nice topic
Good one 
saahir:
I thought you are only a naughty girl
but u talk sensible too.
Yeah I'm naughty but I carry my brain along too Maryam:
Yeah I'm naughty but I carry my brain along too
Do u have that?saahir:
Do u have that?
Ooh no saahir I do hv brains na Maryam:
Ooh no saahir I do hv brains na 
I agreed. But having little doubt.saahir:
I agreed. But having little doubt.
True but I speak my mind
jaQui:
True but I speak my mind
Please don't mind