We Have Something that Holds us Tight,,
Something We Like and Treasure Together,,
It is Called.. FRIENDSHIP♥,,
We Have Blended Nice and Tight,,
Going Through this Life Side by Side,,
Nothing or Anyone can Come between Us,,
I Want You to Know even Though we're So far Away,,
"You Are MyFriend",,
With Lots of Love and Care that You give to me.
I Appreciate Alot and I want You to..
Always Remember this Everytime
You are My Friend and I value our FRIENDSHIP.
You Are My F~R~I~E~N~D
So beautifully composed
saahir: So beautifully composed
Thanks Saahir..Maryam:
Thanks Saahir..
You are best topic creator of the 2wap dear.Wow.... Seems lines are flowns from heart.........
Thapasya: Wow.... Seems lines are flowns from heart.........
Ooh really from whose heart? Who wrote the topic.....
Very nice topic Mary
Milisha: Very nice topic Mary
Thanks Milisha Nice topic very well defined about real friendship..keep posting dear...
saahir:
You are best topic creator of the 2wap dear.
Haha Saahir I don't think so, this was possible cuz of
U ABHIRAJ: Nice topic very well defined about real friendship..keep posting dear...
Thank U Abhiraj.. If u don't want ur gf to run away just keep the friendship True friends always stands with you when in need. .nice topic
Maryam:
Thank U Abhiraj.. If u don't want ur gf to run away just keep the friendship 
No girlfriend. .no friendship... all is over now..ABHIRAJ:
No girlfriend. .no friendship... all is over now..
love can be out but Friendship will always remain Maryam: love can be out but Friendship will always remain
We can't compare Love with friendship. Love having many kinds, colours and sheds. Love between mother, father and children, wife and husband, teacher and student etc, etc.Nice one, keep it up
Maryam nice topic dr,
yah u r righ i like friend ship love is like a dust,
If u dont mind i ask somthing from you.Maryam all boys r commentd here,, but i think all one is ur best friend isnt?
~shiroz~fa: If u dont mind i ask somthing from you.Maryam all boys r commentd here,, but i think all one is ur best friend isnt? 
Yes Shiroz only one is my best friend Where abhi is a prgya? abhi run from her 